Monday, September 15, 2008

Bored At Home... Alone

Holidays are here! I should be full of cheer,
But everything seems the same.
The reruns aren't funny, I'm losing my money,
And nothing but me's to blame.

Can't say its fun, when I talk to no one,
And I'm sitting at home all alone.
No games to play, and I can no longer stay,
At home in my couch I call 'throne'.

Pick up a book, the cover I look,
Something interesting to read at last.
Few days gone by, I give a big sigh,
That book was finished too fast.

Look out the window, watching the rain flow,
Like tears inside your heart.
It feels so boring, on the bed I go snoring,
And when no ones looking, I give a big fart.

I stroll outside, but no one by my side,
Watching the movies, as one.
The show might be funny, character's horny,
But watching alone is no fun.

Play my guitar, pretending to be a star,
Sing Zeppelin songs all day long.
Until I found out, the songs that I shout,
The lyrics I got all wrong.

Playing the blues, kicking off my shoes,
The music it comes to me.
The magic I feel, comes so real,
The music my heart can see.

An idea pops out, my bed I jump out,
The girl I fancy might be free.
I take my chance, "this is my stance"
But damn...she has someone already.

Maybe school's my salvation, with this information,
I think of it thoroughly.
Bored all alone, waiting at home,
Maybe holidays just aren't for me.

1 comment:

shirin said...

hey.

hahah nice one.
holidays makes you bored huh...

shirin.