Saturday, February 20, 2010

Another Medium of Expression

If you had read my previous posts, you would've realised that I wasn't feeling that hot and I often complained about the state of loneliness I was feeling and all that. Well, truth be told, I've kinda moved on and I try to avoid everything in the fear that I wuold do something destructive. It's not a nice feeling. I have shown people how I felt inside when I'm feeling down and I don't like it, honestly. But that being said, you can't run away or avoid everything forever and you soon need to face the things that made you feel the way you didn't want to. People, sometimes in general, made me feel insecure, scared, lonely...you name it. But it's not right to avoid things. Friends even. Sometimes maybe they don't get you and you feel hurt inside, but you gotta learn that not everyone can attend to your needs. Took me awhile to realise that. Everyone is different and you gotta accept people for being that way. People grow up differently, people see things differently...It's just life.

Well, despite me moving on and trying to look for the best in everything, the pessimist inside me won't go away. In fact I want him to stay. Keeps me grounded, and at times, sane. During my times of feeling down, the he kinda made me question everything and be wary of what ever's around.

Anyway, if you guys didn't really fully comprehend my state during the down times, maybe these recordings might give you an idea.


Jumping at Shadows





Minor Blues





These were recorded in a sound studio, backing and lead parts played by me. If you want the backing track just leave a comment and I can give you all I have.

No comments: