Wednesday, February 27, 2008

People Are Hypocrites; I'm One Too

Well, the title is explainatory and you can assume I'm gonna blast people...myself in particular.

I've always disliked people who are not true to themselves. People who go about trying to fit into a crowd they feel is cool or rad or something pathetic. In the end, they look like wanksters, personally that's what I feel. You know...the geek who was a geek, then turned wankster because he starts hanging around rebellious guys or jocks. Those type of people are really pretentious...well, to me. They go around thinking they're so cool by hanging around with new groups of people and ditching their old friends. Those are dicks. You know the Dicks, Pussies and Assholes speech in Team America? Well, I won't go into it...I'll probably get sued.

Anyway, those guys are really screwed up. You can mix around and socialize with other groups of people, but you do not ditch your friends just your new bros are cooler...that's just not right. Those guys who you hung out with initially, you should stay in contact with them no matter what. It doesn't matter if you hang around with new guys...but at least be cool to your old friends. Never deny them.

I have friends who do these things...and let's just say those guys don't neccessarily have good old mates. I should know, I'm one of 'em...but that's not the point.

Also another thing, looks. Alot of people complain..."Why isn't she looking at me? Damn slut" or "You shallow bla bla...doo dee daa dee doo dee day". You can probably guess what that was about. Yes...many people complain that some people from the opposite sex, or in some cases same sex, are shallow because, in the majority, not everyone is good-looking and you know, the good-looking people only look out for each other. Well that's not true because...there are some people who are really are shallow and only look out for people who are attractive, despite the fact that those people are out of there range because they aren't that good-looking...but let's leave that.

My point is that people, especially guys...because I am one, complain about not being noticed or being ignored by attractive people or shallow people. They are quick to assume that those people are shallow because they look for other attractive people. Hmm...hypocrisy, I feel is in the air. Aren't you a hypocrite aswell for only checking out the hot girl or whatever guy. I should know...I'm one of them. The hypocrite of course, not the hot guy...but whoever thought I was hot, thank you.

I guess let's stop it at there...it's damn late and I dunno what else to type to be honest. My point is everybody and whatever they do is flowing within the cycle of hyprocrisy. You probably don't understand...I phrased it wrongly. Erm...basically, what comes around goes around. If you are shallow or you dislike something or do something...that same thing is gonna bite you in the arse, mate. Who cares if the pretty gal don't notice you...you probably are ugly. Relax bro, join the gang. Or maybe you have other qualities she likes or maybe not. Whatever really...I'm like this because I believe in Karma and the whole effect it has on people's lives. So be good if you want whatever you want...but work for it aswell. Another thing...Ditching your old buddies...it's gonna do more damage than you think, stupid. Really, I've had my fair share of both cases...well actually that's an understatement, but you get my point, right? Sweet. And hey...don't f**k with Karma...it'll bite your ass off.

No comments: